Terms of service
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE SALE
The following terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and describe the legal responsibilities between BD Barcelona 1972, SL (hereinafter BD) and the Customer. By placing an order on our online shop, https://eshop.bdbarcelona.com/ you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions of use. These terms and conditions of purchase have been set out in advance in accordance with applicable law.
https://eshop.bdbarcelona.com/ is an e-commerce website owned by BD Barcelona 1972, SL with NIF: B61713756, registered office: C/ Ramón Turró, 126 08005 Barcelona (Spain), registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, Sheet B-184362, Volume 31029, Folio 122.
In order to place an order through the Website, the customer must be of legal age (18 years or older) and must be the end customer. Minors are expressly excluded.
All the contents of the website: https://eshop.bdbarcelona.com/ are the exclusive and worldwide property of BD including, without limitation, reproductions of the articles, graphic design, logos, images, texts, illustrations, photographs, brands and other distinctive signs, in any of the programming languages used or usable.
The reproduction, distribution, communication to the public, making available to the public, transformation, transfer and any other act or form of exploitation, in any online or offline format that has not been authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights, are prohibited.
Delivery times vary depending on each of our products. This is within the product information, as we work with wide ranges of products. BD cannot be held responsible for delays caused by transport companies. However, BD will inform promptly of possible delays. There is also the possibility of variations in the delivery of items during especially the summer season due to the temporary closure of the factories due to public holidays.
COVERAGE OF THE OFFER
The products offered are distributed only in the countries listed in the list of authorized countries:
BD has made every effort to display the colors of the products as close to reality as possible. However, the color of the products displayed on screen may be subject to variations depending on the quality of your computer monitor. In this respect BD cannot guarantee that the colors displayed on your monitor are true to life.
Special offers, promotions or discounts are valid until the date indicated or while stocks last. As a general rule, discounts cannot be combined with other promotions unless otherwise stated.
- The articles you wish to purchase must be selected and added to the shopping cart by clicking on the corresponding button "Add to cart".
- The shopping cart will contain the reference of the selected item, its name, photograph, unit price, quantity and price (taxes included, shipping costs are not included). In the shopping cart the Customer must indicate where the product is to be sent and choose the shipping method. The shipping costs will depend on the place selected for delivery.
- To finalize an order,the customer's personal and billing details will need to be filled out, as well as delivery details and the method of payment. This data will be incorporated into our database to process the order and facilitate the making of new purchases at https://eshop.bdbarcelona.com/
- Once the purchase order has been completed, and before the order is sent, a summary will be presented identifying the item/s purchased, their total price (including transport and taxes) and the delivery details. The order must be confirmed by clicking on the "Buy". button, which will be enabled once the general conditions of sale have been accepted.
- Purchases will be paid by credit or debit card, Apple pay, Google Pay, PayPal or bank transfer to the following account:
BD BARCELONA 1972, S.L.,
IBAN : ES31 0081 0376 4500 0110 9015
Swift/BIC : BSABESBBXXX
It is very important that in the addressee or ORDERING PARTY field you indicate your name, or the name of the person making the payment by bank transfer. In the "SUBJECT" you must indicate the order number.Other forms of payment will not be accepted. For payments by credit or debit card, the charge will be made online, that is to say, in real time, through the secure payment gateway, once it has been verified that the data communicated is correct.
- Once the transaction has been confirmed, the order number will be communicated via the website itself.
- An e-mail message will also be sent, with a description of the order and the personal details that have been communicated. The non-receipt of this message may be due to a transitory communications problem on the network or to a typing error in the email address communicated. In both cases, it is advisable to contact https://eshop.bdbarcelona.com/
All product orders are subject to product availability and, in this regard, if there are difficulties in supply, or if items are out of stock, we reserve the right to provide you with information about substitute products of equal or superior quality and value which you may order, or information on the availability of the products. If you do not wish to order such substitute products, we will refund any amount you may have paid.
REFUSAL TO PROCESS AN ORDER
We reserve the right to withdraw any product from this website at any time and/or to remove or modify any material or content on this website. Although we will do our best to always process all orders, there may be exceptional circumstances which require us to refuse to process an order after we have sent the order confirmation.
We will not be liable to you or to any third party for removing any product from this website, whether or not such a product has been sold, we will not be held liable for removing or modifying any material or content on the website.
CURRENCY AND TAXES
Prices on this website are shown in Euros.
The Customer will always know the price and characteristics of the articles offered prior to their purchase, as these are established in detail on the website. VAT is calculated according to the rate applicable in each country.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT
The transport of the purchased items will be carried out by the transport service contracted by BD. The estimated delivery time is that indicated at the time of purchase. In order to avoid delivery incidents (wrong addresses, the impossibility of finding someone at home, etc.), it is essential to fill in the corresponding form, including the box relating to the contact telephone number.
Delivery costs depend on the destination of the shipment and will be indicated before the purchase is made.
Delivery shall be made by a third party on behalf of BD.In the event that the products are damaged during transport, the Customer shall indicate the defects on the carrier's delivery note. In this case, BD will repair or replace the defective products as soon as possible. The absence of any comments from the customer at the time of delivery shall be considered as full conformity and acceptance of the product received.
In general, unless expressly provided otherwise, all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of two years in accordance with the Law. In order to claim the guarantee, the presentation of the purchase invoice is required, which will be included in the shipment of your order. The warranty does not cover displacements, or defects caused by knocks, scratches, improper use or normal wear and tear of materials.
CUSTOMER RIGHTS AND RETURN POLICY
BD guarantees its customers the possibility of canceling their order from stock at any time and free of charge provided that the cancellation is communicated before the order has been prepared and made available to the carrier for shipment, with the exception of items made to order.
Availability of Goods and Delivery
The Customer can see on the online shop under product description, which goods are immediately available, which goods are only temporarily unavailable and which goods are "made-to-order" goods (i.e. goods that are only manufactured after the order of the Customer and confirmation of the order by us).
If goods are temporarily not available at the time of the Customer's order confirmation, we will inform the Customer immediately of this in the order confirmation. The delivery will be made to the delivery address provided by the Customer. The delivery address may differ from the billing address. If no delivery address is given, delivery will be made to the billing address.
Right to Refunds
We offer a refund within the first 14 days of your purchase. If 14 days have passed since the receipt of the product, you will not be offered a refund of any kind. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back and inspect the product. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction.
Eligibility for Refunds
- Complete a refund form
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- The item must be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, sale items cannot be refunded.
- Please send us a refund form by an email at email@example.com and send your item to:
BD BARCELONA DESIGN
C/Narcis Monturiol, 7
Pol. Ind. Sesrovires
St Esteve de Sesrovires
Horario: 8 a 14H
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Shipping Returns & Exchanges
The product should be sent to the address mentioned above. Customers will be responsible for paying transport costs for returning an item.Only the product cost is refundable (Excluded shipping cost) Depending on where you live, the time may vary for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Late or missing refunds
If you have not received a refund yet, first recheck your bank account. Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or +34 934570052
IMPORTANT: By exception, the right of withdrawal shall not apply in the following cases: When it concerns products such as sofas, armchairs and other furniture that have been expressly made at the customer's request (choice of upholstery, size, color...) and when they are orders items placed to order.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE CUSTOMER
The Client is responsible at all times to provide truthful information about the data requested in the user registration forms or when placing the order, and to keep them updated at all times.
The Customer accepts these general conditions contained in this contract.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in the performance of any of our obligations under a Contract which is caused by events beyond our reasonable control ("Force Majeure Event").
Force Majeure Event shall include any act, event, failure to exercise, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and shall include in particular (without limitation) the following:
Strikes, lockdowns or any other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or terrorist threat, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or any other natural disaster.
- Inability to use trains, ships, aircraft, motor transport or other means of transport, public or private.
- Impossibility of using public or private telecommunications systems.
- Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of other governments.
- Strike, failure or accidents in maritime or air transport, postal or any other type of transport.
Our obligation to perform under any Contract shall be deemed to be suspended for the period during which the "Force Majeure Event" continues and we shall have an extension of time to perform our obligation for the duration of such period. We will use all reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure Event to an end or to find a solution whereby we can perform our obligations under the Contract despite the Force Majeure Event.
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up the legal texts, as well as any question related to the services of this website, will be in accordance with Spanish law and dispute will be resolved in the courts of Barcelona.